Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Studying and flamingos

Hi everyone,


Just a quick note to say that I'm almost through the semester. I have one exam today and one on Thursday, and then I'm flying home on Saturday, where I'll be for three weeks. I'm SO excited to see all of my family and Saskatoon friends again. I'm very in need of a break - in the last few days I've noticed that my prayers for grace, patience and peace have become increasingly frequent... Maybe I'll write more once I have this exam (Christianity and Science) under my belt, but for now, I must study. Instead, I'll give you some crazy pictures of Danice and I on the bus with a pink flamingo...


3 comments:

christine said...

you definitely need a break.

Anonymous said...

there is no one like you beth. this is so beautiful. your flamingo is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beth, we're looking forward to having you home for the holidays. See you soon! Love, Julia